Sunday 10 November 2013

other things I did to Bane myself

put my wire framed glasses on the antenna
& wear the glasses, I felt my Bindi pop, &
felt a tingle along my brow,

wrapped my feet & hands with the cord for
my radio & touch my fingers to the unused
outlet,

switch the sides of my ear buds, from right to
left & left to right,

drink liquids with electrolytes & that was
put a current through, electrifying my bottles
of oil with magnets in & rubbing in on my
body & putting the oil in milk & drinking it,

drinking whey & milk & oil & amino acids
& adding them according to base & acidity,

putting pepsis on my speakers & computer
tower & drinking them,

drawing witch craft on my body in felts,

painting my nails for electrical vortexes,
having watch batteries in my hat, magnets
as bangles,

eating foods in certain orders, having my
apartment filled with talisman, electrifying
coins & putting them in my pockets,
electrifying rings & taping them on my
body to increase an electrical current,

transcribing the scriptures & putting them
up on my walls, Magic Cards on my walls,
pictures of food & body builders on my walls,
doing art of myself, listening to certain music
in rewind,

drinking honey water, avocados, having candles
on,

having saline water in mugs cuz mugs have
metal in the clay & putting them on my speakers
& leaving & drinking later,

every one is different, no one needs the
same two things, if you have no intuition
you'll never figure yours out, most people
in government positions have no intuition,
it's their emotional make up, they get those
jobs cuz they have near no problem solving
skill, they are ethical not moral, they are
ridged & not flexible, they are pragmatic
not rational,

if you haven't had to survive then chances are
you'll have no ability to understand invention,

those who are poor always have theirs around
them, those who are wealthy have to travel to
 find theirs,

No comments:

Post a Comment