Saturday 9 November 2013

Time for cranky meds in about an hour

another night of 2-3 hours of suffocating & vomiting till
I get slept out, & then ready for another day, that is until
I have to take cranky medication again,

no one cares to help me, I won't be letting any foolish
virgins out of a burning building that's for sure,

my doctors, the nurses & cops have been trying to kill
me for over three years now, I hope you don't work
for the government,

been on these meds for over a year now,I complained to
my doctor, but he doesn't seem to understand a language
I like to call English, every time I bring it up he acts like
I haven't said anything,

during the last month of my stay in the psyche-ward last year
my nurse told me not to vomit my medicatio up every night,
if you don't know what vomiting is, you don't seem to understand
something I like to call medication, & if you don't understand a
language I like to call english, you won't understands what
medication or vomiting is, that is if you don't understand a
language I like to call English,

No comments:

Post a Comment