Saturday 9 November 2013

like water for chocolate

my nurse in the psyche ward told me not to vomit up
my medication, but unless you know what medication
is, do don't know what vomiting is,

& if i vomit cuz of my medication & am told not to
vomit up my medication, you don't seem to understand
something that I like to call medication,

if you don't understand a language I like to call english,
you won't understand something I like to call medication,
& if you don't understand vomiting you don't seem to
understand something i like to call vomiting,

I imagine they don't know a language I like to call english in the least
I imagine,

what language they speak I don't know,

Nimrod, Tower of Babel,

the Angels come down to see for themselves what is happening &
survey the situation themselves,

Disband the work force, every man to his home, king Ahab lost his
life that night,

2 Peter 3:10

medications suffocating & making me vomit,

getting prepared to breath fire,

No comments:

Post a Comment