Monday 21 July 2014

I used to have a gift for giving off the Holy Ghost,



at one time I could give it off on command, at timesall 
it took was 5 minutes of talking or give a guy
10 cents or a coffee barrista a 50 cent tip,

I was treated very poorly by the Canadian government
though & lost this gift,

I gave it out to between 50 or 100 people, even to some
who said they hated God,

in Canada I say they tried to kill me, if I had of lived in
America I'd be dead, in Russia they wouldn't care,

my being treated like human garbage by cops, nurses,
doctors, pharmacists, lab techs, being treated like
human garbage by the medical establishment &
the RCMP,

I totally lost my gift for giving off the Holy Ghost now,

I was treated so poorly that I lost that gift for the genesis
seed for those who received to make it to the crossroads &
make their eternal decision whether to take a demonic
wife or that of the Holy Ghost,

yes, I used to have the gift to give out seeds for those
who received to face the cross roads & make their
mind on God or the devil,

I was treated too poorly by my government to keep
the gift of giving off the seed for facing the cross
roads,

No comments:

Post a Comment