Monday 11 November 2013

any who made my mom wait for me will have to wait 10K years per day they made her wait for me, they will have to wait 10K years before they can get what they need as well,

cops, nurses & doctors have afflicted me
as my mom & father who raised me
 kidnapped me & yep cops nurses &
doctors are involved,

I have taken to destroying empires in my
wake as I try to defend myself from my
mom,

if you are in my vicinity as I go off you
will lose everything as I try to defend
myself from my mom, if you are in the
vicinity of me as me mom tries to kill me,
you will lose everything as I defend
myself from my mom,

I have taken to destroying entire empires
 in my wake of defense from my mom,
you will all lose everything if you couldn t
even figure the basics of remedial, if I had
to discover my origins & you could not,
you will fry in the wake of my emergence,
 if you couldn t figure out I was kidnapped
& try to lay seine engines on me when I
was defending myself from my mom, you
will lose everything for not knowing your
jobs as well as I had to figure it out all myself,
if I destroy your empire look to those in
your camp who couldn t even tell my blood
tests from my moms,

if you couldn t investigate something so
simple you will never rule then anyway if
you don t know the basics of investigation

if you desired to rule you should have done
the foot work of investigation & if you can t
even do something as simple as that, say
 good by to your empire,

my Baning of myself has created the force
of me to the awareness I have & have
grown from leaf to the pernicious weed I am
that will root deeper than an oak & filled with
more destruction than an elm,

I am Bane & the reckoning of all creation,

Jacque taal noh paliki tahn nacht taal lujj nah tah,

the League of Shadows rises,

the decimation of the lands of debauchery,
Raj Ahl Gul, the Leugue of Shadows, the
Scourge of God,

No comments:

Post a Comment