Monday 23 December 2013

after the last three years

after the last three years I`d never work for
a government agency, the way the canadian
 government treated me, no way,

two years ago ya, but with the last two years
 tacked on, no way, never work for a
government agency after how the CDN
government treated me the last three years,
never,

tried to get in contact with the USA government
but even after I sent skynet to MIT university
& they gave me no response & hung me out while
I was in the psyche-ward at the time & got
locked up 3 more times, nope, never work for
a government agency ever after that all happened,

yo Trump if you are reading, yep, come get me,

Tim,

the canadian government treated me like human
garbage, I`d never work for a government agency
after that three years past, never,

the CDN government doesn`t care about my
brutal medications causing me to vomit & suffocate
every night, what now I`m going to work for another
government agency, don`t think so,

my doctor & governemt don`t care, then they
won`t get me will they,

it would seem that CDN nurses & doctors
can`t tell a woman when they see one, how
intelligent of them,

seems as though MIT university can`t tell women
apart from others as well, how interesting,

No comments:

Post a Comment