Tuesday 24 December 2013

I can do what ever I want, I`m a hip hop artist,

I can do what ever I want, I`m a hip hop artist,

ok, maybe not,

I just look like one,

not just any 1 though,

most people don``t like jokes about
those who could lend a hand I guess,

if it`s a whiff to talk about a guy who
rolls but won`t roll down the window,

what,

no,

what,

Ray Charles,

am I the only guy who talks bout a
distraught Le Nior gunned down
by 25 cops & 67 bullets, what I`m
the 1st to talk about this,

what,

no,

what,

yep, I `m la blanc, weird huh,

heard bout the story maybe 7 or so
years ago, can`t remember, saw a
news vid clip of it though,

maybe it`s still on google,

everyone hates alcohol & tobacco
that must be why most Governments
like to manage it themselves,

what, it`s nearly illegal to drink or smoke,

what,

no,.

what,


No comments:

Post a Comment